Powerful Insect Repellent for Horses
Ectomethrin Equine Fly Spray has a concentrated amount of cypermethrin to keep pests away from your horses. Ectomethrin pet meds provide long-lasting protection against horse flies, house flies, horn flies, and face flies.
Ectomethrin H2O for horses and ponies kills and repels
a variety of flies, gnats, and mosquitoes. It contains a significantly
higher concentration of cypermethrin than similar products, making it
more effective for a longer period. Ectomethrin H2O even protects horses
and ponies while they sweat.
Benefits of Ectomethrin H20:
- Repels and kills biting and nuisance flies, including
house flies, horse flies, face flies, stable flies, horn flies, and
- Repels and kills gnats and mosquitoes
- A single application works for two weeks or more
- Sweat-resistant formulation keeps working after horses
- Made with a 6-times greater cypermethrin concentration
than competing products
- Protects horses and ponies from diseases and parasites
transmitted through insect bites
- Water-based formula that dries quickly and leaves
no oily residue
Read all instructions and precautionary statements
on the label prior to initial application.
Talk to your veterinarian first about safely and
effectively using Ectomethrin H2O on your animal(s). Use as recommended.
- Brush horse or pony's entire coat to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Shampoo, rinse, and thoroughly dry particularly dirty
animals before use.
- Shake bottle well.
- Cover the horse or pony's body (but not the head or face) with a liberal
application while brushing against the lay.
- Put on rubber gloves or mitts for facial application.
- Soak a clean towel or cloth with Ectomethrin H2O.
- Carefully rub product onto the horse or pony's head and face, avoiding contact with the eyes,
nose, and mouth.
- Wash or dispose of towel or cloth and gloves or mitts.
Frequency of Use:
Reapply every 14 days. Reapply every 5 to 7 days
when mosquito protection is needed. Reapply after the horse or pony
is bathed or exposed to heavy rain.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store Ectomethrin H2O in a cool, dry location.
Do not reuse empty containers. Dispose of in trash
or offer for recycling where available.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Cypermtherin, the active ingredient in Ectomethrin
H2O, is a potent insect neurotoxin and repellant. It is effective against
many types of flies, as well as other insects, including gnats and mosquitoes.
Ectomethrin H2O's water-based formula dries rapidly after application
and does not leave behind any oily or sticky residue. It also includes
a special conditioner that binds the product to hair shafts. This keeps
the product in place when a horse perspires.
Ectomethrin H2O Ingredients: Cypermethrin, CAS #52315-07-8 1%, other ingredients
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Ectomethrin H2O is only intended for use on horses
and ponies. Do not apply to other species. Not for use on humans.
For external use only.
Use as recommended by your veterinarian.
CAUTION: As with use of any insecticide
and insect repellant, irritation may result from application. If so,
rinse animal well with a lot of water. Consult your veterinarian if
irritation persists, or if you observe any adverse reactions in your
Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, and mouth. Flush
eyes well with clean water and consult your veterinarian if irritation
Wear gloves when handling Ectomethrin H2O. Remove
contaminated clothing right away and wash exposed skin with soap and
plenty of water. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
Cypermethrin is toxic to fish and other aquatic life.
Do not use where runoff may occur. Do not contaminate ground or surface
Do not reuse empty containers.
Do not dispose of unused product down any drain.
For disposal instructions, contact your local solid waste agency.