DiaGel products are all-natural, single-dose treatments
for diarrhea from a variety of causes in cats, dogs, and horses. They
help control bacterial diarrhea from E. coli and salmonella, as well
as that from contaminated water or food, stress, environmental factors,
and overeating or dietary changes.
Benefits of DiaGel:
- Eliminates some bacteria, including
salmonella and E. coli, to remedy diarrhea
- Treats diarrhea associated with
stress, dietary factors, and environmental factors
- Promotes overall gastrointestinal
- Made with natural ingredients
to provide alternatives to medications
- One easily administered dose
firms stool within 24 hours
- May be used before stressful
events as a diarrhea preventative
- Safe for use in conjunction with
antibiotics, fluid therapy, and endotoxin therapy for more comprehensive
treatment of bacterial causes of diarrhea
Use individual DiaGel products only in the animal
they are labeled for. Not for human use.
Review all instructions and precautionary statements
provide by the manufacturer before using DiaGel.
Talk to your veterinarian before using this product
in your pet.
Directions for Use in Cats and Dogs:
- Select the appropriate product
for your animal and its weight.
- Remove the cap on the syringe
- Insert syringe tip between side
- Aim syringe as far down the back
of the tongue as possible.
- Gently press in plunger and empty
- Administer 1 syringe to treat
bacterial diarrhea. Dose once more after 24 hour if necessary.
- Administer 1 syringe every 6
to 8 hours for up to 5 days as needed for secondary uses, such as when
treating diarrhea related to antibiotic use.
- Administer 1 syringe 2 hours
prior to stressful events (arrival of unfamiliar people or animals,
travel, grooming, etc.) as a preventive measure.
Directions for Use in Horses:
- Set the calibration ring on the syringe's
plunger to reflect the appropriate dose according to your horse's
- Give 10 mL to horses weighing up to 120 lbs.
- Give 15 mL to horses weighing 121-250 lbs.
- Give 20 mL to horses weighing 251-500 lbs.
- Give 30 mL to horses weighing more than 500
- Remove the cap on the syringe tip.
- Insert syringe tip between side teeth.
- Aim syringe as far down the back of the tongue
- Gently press in plunger and empty the pre-set
- Treat bacterial diarrhea with administrations
of the recommended dose by weight every 6 hours as needed for up to
- Administer the recommended dose by weight every
12 hours as needed for up to 5 days for secondary uses, such as when
treating diarrhea related to antibiotic use.
- Administer the recommended dose by weight 2
hours prior to stressful events (racing, showing, grooming, etc.) as
a preventive measure. Repeat as needed every 12 hours for up to 5 days.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store DiaGel products at room temperature. Protect
them from moisture, light, and heat.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent
with its labeling.
DiaGel products are made with a proprietary blend
of natural ingredients to treat bacterial diarrhea. They help flush
gastrointestinal bacterial irritants, bulk stool, and provide nutritional
support to the gastrointestinal tract. Packages include appropriately
sized syringes for easy oral administration.
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Individual packages of DiaGel are labeled to indicate
whether they are for cats, dogs, or horses. Products for cats and dogs
are also labeled to indicate the body weight range they are intended
for. Use products only in appropriate animals. Do not administer to
other animals. Not for use in humans.
Use as directed by your veterinarian.
CAUTION: The safety of DiaGel in pregnant and breeding animals has not been
If your animal's condition does not improve or
worsens, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
In the event of a known or suspected overdose, contact
your veterinarian immediately.
Hives, rash, itching, facial swelling, difficulty
breathing, cold limbs, diarrhea, vomiting, seizures, shock, and coma
are possible signs of an allergic reaction. Seek emergency veterinary
Consult your veterinarian before using DiaGel concurrently
with any other supplements or medications.
Do not use DiaGel in horses intended for human consumption.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Van Beek Natural Science, Orange City, IA
US Patent No. 6,414,036
Made in USA
DiaGel Diarrhea Control Gel for Kittens up to 6
lbs.: NAC No.: 61620010
DiaGel Diarrhea Control Gel for Cats over 6 lbs.:
NAC No.: 61620000
DiaGel Diarrhea Control Gel for Dogs 1-30 lbs.:
NAC No.: 61620050
DiaGel Diarrhea Control Gel for Dogs 31-60 lbs.:
NAC No.: 61620020
DiaGel Diarrhea Control Gel for Dogs over 61 lbs.:
NAC No.: 61620040
DiaGel VBG Diarrhea Control Gel for Horses and Foals:
NAC No.: 61620030