CatSlim is an all natural, high-protein, high-fiber,
vitamin- and mineral-rich, low-calorie, easily digestible meal replacement
product for overweight cats. Its concentrated formula delivers maximum
nutritional value with minimal calories to help cats achieve and maintain
a healthy weight. CatSlim is satisfying for cats, highly palatable,
and easy to administer for direct drinking.
Benefits of CatSlim:
- Satisfying low-calorie meal replacement to promote
weight loss and maintenance
- Helps curb appetite and metabolize fat
- Meets nutritional requirements for a well-balanced
- Promotes health with proper nutrition
- Increases energy, well-being, and life expectancy
with the shedding of excess pounds
- Made with milk protein and high in dietary fiber
- Supplies vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B9, B12,
D, and E
- Provides essential minerals, including but not limited
to calcium, copper, manganese, potassium, and zinc
- Contains taurine, an amino acid-like compound cats
need to acquire through diet to support brain, heart, and eye function
- Includes healthful antioxidants
- All-natural product made without preservatives, artificial
colors or flavors, antibiotics, and hormones
- Palatable vanilla flavor cats love
- Easily prepared powder mixed with milk for direct
Review package instructions and precautionary statements
prior to first feeding.
Talk to your veterinarian about using CatSlim for
your cat's weight management.
- Introduce CatSlim gradually over the course of 5
to 7 days to promote acceptance.
- Replace ¼ of the cat's daily diet with CatSlim, and continue feeding ¾ of the cat's regular diet.
- Administer the recommended quantity by body weight
as identified on the product label.
- Mix at a ratio of 2 tbsp. CatSlim powder to 3 tbsp.
warm water. Stir gently until powder is fully dissolved.
- Prepare only as much rehydrated meal replacement
as you are using at one time.
Frequency of Use:
Administer CatSlim once per day.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Store CatSlim in its original container, tightly
sealed, in a cool, dry place. Protect from heat. To preserve freshness,
CatSlim may be frozen for up to 6 months.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
One 6-oz can of CatSlim powder makes approximately
24 oz. of liquid and is, on average, a 6-day supply for a 14-lb. cat.
CatSlim Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min.)
9.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.5%, Moisture (max.) 5.0%, Total Dietary Fiber
CatSlim Ingredients: Maltodextrins, dried milk protein concentrate,
dried whey protein concentrate, canola oil, casein, vanilla, fructooligosaccharide,
potassium chloride, choline chloride, dicalcium phosphate, disodium
phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin
supplement, copper gluconate, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate,
biotin, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, pantothenic
acid, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
CatSlim is only intended for overweight cats at least
4 years of age. Do not administer to other animals. Not for human consumption.
Use as recommended by your veterinarian.
CAUTION: Individual sensitivities may
occur with feeding. Consult your veterinarian if you notice any adverse
reactions in your pet.
Labored breathing, facial swelling, itching, hives,
rash, and seizures are some indications of an allergic reaction. Such
reactions require emergency veterinary attention.
Consult your veterinarian about appropriate dietary
and physical activity guidelines for your cat.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
255 Keyes Ave. Hampshire, IL 60140
800-323-0877 (Technical Service)
800-323-6878 (Customer Service)