Cat Odor and Stain Eliminator
Cat-Off Concentrate eliminates cat odors and stains including urine, tom cat spray, feces, emesis and more. Cat-Off odor eliminator works on carpets, upholstery, and other porous surfaces.
Cat Odor-Off is a safe and easy-to-use odor elimination
spray for use on carpets, cages, furniture, upholstery, and other surfaces.
The spray effectively removes odors associated with cat urine, feces,
vomit, and tomcat spray; it does not simply mask the odor with heavy
Benefits of Cat Odor-Off:
- Non-toxic and not associated with side effects
- Does not contain bacteria, enzymes, or oxidizers
- Non-irritating and biodegradable
- Removes odors as well as some stains
- Effective when used along with cleaners and germicides
- Removes odors; does not mask them
Use Cat-Off only as directed by your veterinarian.
For external use only.
Do not allow children to apply this product.
- Mix 1/2 ounce of concentrate into 1 pint of water.
- Mix 1 ounce of concentrate into 1 quart of water.
- Mix 4 ounces of concentrate into 1 gallon of water.
- Thoroughly soak the area to be treated and allow
- Check for remaining odor once the area is dry, and
repeat treatment if necessary.
- Remove stains by rubbing the affected area with Cat
Odor-Off, blotting with an absorbent cloth, and then allowing to dry.
- Treat recent odors by misting the site with Cat Odor-Off.
Frequency of Use:
Use as necessary to remove odors and stains.
Store Cat Odor-Off out of reach of children and pets,
at room temperate.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Cat Odor-Off eliminates odors resulting from urine,
feces, tomcat spray, emesis, and other causes. The product typically
works in one treatment to remove cat-related odors from carpets, furniture,
fabrics, cages, and other surfaces. Cat-Odor Off is also beneficial
when attempting to remove cat odors from your cat's coat.
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Cat Odor-Off is intended for use on carpets, fabrics,
and other places affected by cat odor. May also be sprayed onto cats
to remove odors from the coat.
CAUTION: Always perform a spot test
to check for colorfastness before using on furniture and fabrics.
Although Cat Odor-Off is nontoxic and not associated
with side effects, individual sensitivities may occur. Report adverse
reactions to your veterinarian.
For external use only.
Do not use Cat Odor-Off on animals with a known allergy
to it or to similar products.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Cat Odor-Off Concentrate: NAC No.: 11210022
Cat Odor-Off Carpet Deodorizer: NAC No.: 11210013