Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 6 Pack (Red)
Item #: 1010077
Save: $25.74 (28.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Save 5% on every Autoship item! Save 5% on every Autoship item!
Control and end flea infestations on dogs
Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 6 Month (Red) is an easy, effective way to control fleas. It comes in convenient, pre-packaged applicators that contain imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen which kill existing fleas within 12 hours and regulate insect growth to break the flea life cycle.
Fleas are able to infest your pet all year long, but using Advantage II for Dogs can allow you to end infestations and protect your pet in the future. Because the dynamic formula is waterproof, your pet can still enjoy swimming or wading without losing any of Advantage II's flea control.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, apply the contents of the entire Advantage II applicator tube evenly to three or four spots on your dog's back from their shoulders to the base of their tail. At each spot, make sure to apply the product directly onto your pet's skin. Do not to apply an excess amount at any one spot as it could cause some of the Advantage II to run off the side of your dog. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 6 Pack (Red) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 2
I've been using Advantage for years now on my beloved dog. It keeps him flea free. I have a dog door and he goes out into the yard when he wants to. We are surrounded by dogs on all sides (next door and behind our house). He never has fleas and I always see those dogs scratching. It's an easy product to use.
Affordable Flea Treatment
I have tried various products for my dog - from the vet or the drugstore - and have not seen a big difference between them since they all accomplish the main purpose - no more scratching! Finding this same product on-line at a lower price was a great discovery for me and I'll keep coming back.
- Breaks the flea life cycle to prevent future infestations
- Topical flea control for large dogs
- Use K9 Advantix II if you need to control fleas and ticks
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.