Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 12 Pack (Red)
Save: $47.04 (27.7%)
Item #: 1013927
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Ends flea infestations on dogs
Order Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 12 Month (Red) to keep your pet free from fleas and chewing lice. You simply use one applicator per month on your pet's skin, and Advantage II handles the rest. It kills existing adult fleas within 12 hours of application and after that time period reinfesting fleas within 2 hours.
Some topical flea products only kill adult fleas, which means larvae can still mature and eggs can still hatch on your pet to extend the infestation. Advantage II for Large Dogs breaks the flea life cycle with pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator that stops immature fleas from developing into biting adults. Get proven flea protection from Advantage II today.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, apply the contents of the entire Advantage II applicator tube evenly to three or four spots on your dog's back from their shoulders to the base of their tail. At each spot, make sure to apply the product directly onto your pet's skin. Do not to apply an excess amount at any one spot as it could cause some of the Advantage II to run off the side of your dog. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 12 Pack (Red) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 3
Only thing I use for my pug, who is allergic to other meds
My pug is highly allergic to other meds containing ingredients to kill ticks. I can use Advantage without worrying about him getting a bad case of hives, or worse yet, needing to go to the emergency vet. This is the only treatment I consider using on him, and it gets great results. No fleas! Great because he is also allergic to flea bites. Using Advantage means I have a happy, healthy dog.
Works Great! Delivery was quick. Price was right, with free shipping.
- Topical treatment to kill fleas, eggs, and larvae
- For dogs 7 weeks of age and older
- Kills chewing lice on dogs too
- Helps prevent flea allergy dermatitis caused by flea bites
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.