Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 6 Pack (Green)
Save: $24.27 (28.2%)
Item #: 1010075
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Give your dog fast and effective flea control
Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 6 Month (Green) is a topical flea control product that protects dogs and puppies for 30 days with a single application. The two main ingredients, imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, work together to kill all stages of fleas (adults, larvae, and eggs).
Because this topical flea treatment for dogs kills immature fleas instead of just adults, it breaks the parasite's life cycle. This destroys the next generation of fleas and prevents future infestations. This product is waterproof and safe for dogs that are at least 7 weeks of age.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, part the hair on their back between the shoulder blades. Place the tip of the applicator tube on their skin. Squeeze the tube and expel the entire contents directly onto your dog's skin. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 6 Pack (Green) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
The best thing about this is that it is waterproof. How can use something that is not and then wash your dog or take him to the lake? This product really works and stays on my dog!
- Waterproof protection against fleas
- Kills flea eggs, larvae, and adult fleas
- Controls chewing lice infestations on dogs too
- For small dogs over 7 weeks of age
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.