Advantage II for Cats 9-18 lbs, 12 Pack (Purple)
Item #: 1013924
Save: $45.23 (27.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Save 5% on every Autoship item! Autoship every:
Get effective flea treatment and control with Advantage II
Use Advantage II for Cats 9-18 lbs, 12 Month (Purple) to protect your pet from all stages of fleas for 30 days with just a single application. This product combines imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, and larvae. The fact that it kills the immature pests is what allows it to break the flea life cycle and prevent future infestations.
Because feline Advantage II is waterproof, your pet won't lose any pest protection even after swimming or bathing. Fleas can infest your pet year-round, and they can transmit serious diseases. Simply use Advantage II for Cats once a month and know your pet is receiving total, effective protection.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Cats.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- Part your cat's hair on the neck at the base of their skull. Place the tip of the applicator tube directly on your pet's skin and apply the entire contents to a single spot. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the wet, treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Cats 9-18 lbs, 12 Pack (Purple) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 2
Advantage for Cats 9-18 lbs, 12 Pack (Purple)
VetDepot always beats the price on other websites, pet supply stores and veterinary offices and the shipping is FAST!
Great product, good price.
The price increased on this about $10 in the last few months, but is still a good bargain for a great product.
- Breaks flea life cycle to prevent future infestations
- Kills flea eggs, larvae, and adult fleas in 12 hours after application
- Protects cats for 4 weeks at a time
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.