Advantage II for Cats 5-9 lbs, 12 Pack (Orange)
Save: $46.01 (27.9%)
Item #: 1013923
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Protect your cat from fleas with Advantage II
Advantage II for Cats 5-9 lbs, 12 Month (Orange) is a topical flea control product that protects pets for 30 days with a single application. The two main ingredients, imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, work together to kill adult fleas, eggs, and larvae. This combination of ingredients makes it so Advantage II for Cats eliminates existing fleas within 12 hours and kills immature fleas to end infestations.
Because only a small portion of a flea population within a home are adult fleas, it's important to use preventatives like Advantage II because they'll get rid of the immature fleas before they can keep the cycle of infestation going. This product is waterproof and safe for cats and kittens that are at least 8 weeks of age.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Cats.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- Part your cat's hair on the neck at the base of their skull. Place the tip of the applicator tube directly on your pet's skin and apply the entire contents to a single spot. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the wet, treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Cats 5-9 lbs, 12 Pack (Orange) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 2
I love that Advantage II is waterproof.
My dog loves to play in the spinkler so I needed waterproof flea protection. This product works great and it does not rinse off!
- Advantage II provides multi-stage flea control and breaks flea life-cycle
- Helps prevent flea allergy dermatitis caused by flea bites
- Kills flea eggs, larvae, and adult fleas after application
- 30 days of protection
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.