Adaptil Plug-In Diffuser and Vial provides a synthetic version of a mother dog's naturally occurring pheromones soothe upset pets. Adaptil pet meds put an end to behaviors and symptoms of stress associated withveterinary visits, travel, and other environmental changes. One diffuser can cover up to approximately 500 - 750 sq. ft.
- Available in diffusers for round-the-clock, month-long benefits at home
- Non-toxic, odorless and calms pets without medication while having no effect on humans or other animals
- Helps soothe anxiety, hyperactivity, and other forms of emotional stress
- Formerly DAP, Dog Appeasing Pheromone, Electric Diffuser with Vial
- Manufacturer information and usage
New name, same great results
This used to be called DAP and while the name is a little different, the product is the same. One of these covers my entire one-bedroom apartment.
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.