Availability: Over the Counter
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Save: $9.79 (28.8%)
Adaptil Dog Appeasing Pheromone Spray, 20 mL soothes nervous, anxious, and otherwise emotionally upset dogs. It contains a synthetic version of the pheromones mother dogs give off to calm their puppies. Adaptil petmeds help calm stressed pets during times of anxiety, hyperactivity, or emotional distress.
- Stops stress-related urination and defecation
- Can be used to relieve stress caused by travel, grooming, or veterinary visits
- Provides comfort when your dog is upset by strange people or animals, noises, travel, boarding, or other environmental changes
- Formerly D.A.P., Dog Appeasing Pheromone, Spray 20 mL
- Spray works in about 15 minutes
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.