Syringes and Needles for Pets
The various single-use Terumo products are high-quality
veterinary syringes, packaged with and without needles. Additional needles
are also available for individual purchase. Luer Lock and Luer Slip
Tip attachments are available, as are regular, thin, and ultra-thin
Benefits of Terumo Syringes and Needles:
- Clear syringe barrels for easy checks for turbidity
and air bubbles
- Bold scale markings on the barrel for accurate dosing
- Translucent needle hub to see flashback
- Sharp, double-bevel, silicone-coated needles for
easy penetration and minimal discomfort
- Regular wall, thin wall, and ultra-thin wall needles
- Positive-stop plunger will not come out accidentally,
preventing costly spills
- Tamper-evident, moisture-repellant, puncture-resistant
packaging for ensured sterility
- Available in a variety of sizes for differing uses
- Latex-free products
For fluid and medication injections
in animals. Specific syringes are available for allergy medications,
U-100 insulin, and tuberculin tests.
Syringes and needles are available individually or in bulk packages of 100.
Keep syringes and needles out
of reach of children and animals. Do not open until ready to use. Do
not resterilize or reuse; discard according to proper disposal procedures
for sharp biohazardous medical waste.
Terumo Allergy Syringes require a veterinary prescription. Other Terumo products are available OTC.