Deramaxx 25 mg, 60 Chewable Tablets (1014041)
Deramaxx 25 mg, 60 Chewable Tablets is a prescription non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for dogs that is used to treat pain and inflammation. Beef-flavored tablets make it easy to administer Deramaxx to dogs. Increased mobility and quality of life are some of the benefits of Deramaxx petmeds.
- Non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for dogs
- Narcotic and steroid free
- Effective against canine arthritis
- Effective against hip dysplasia
- Manufacturer information and usage
Ease the pain
Older pets often get hip problems and joint issues. This helps with inflammation and pain.