Cyproheptadine 4 mg, 100 Tablets (1012971)
Cyproheptadine 4 mg, 100 Tablets is an antihistamine used to treat asthma and allergies in cats and dogs. It is also able to stimulate appetite in cats and benefits pets with Cushing's disease by stimulating cortisone production.
- Controls symptoms of allergies in pets
- Can be used to treat feline asthma
- Reduces itching and inflammation
- A generic alternative to Periactin
- Manufacturer information and usage
I use this for my cat who has breathing problems and wheezes. She has not officially been diagnosed with asthma, which I think is what this medication is for, but her vet suspects that is her problem. So far there's been a definite improvement in her brea