Clavamox 250 mg, 210 Tablets (1010415)
Broad-spectrum antibiotics like Clavamox 250 mg, 210 Tablets are used to treat skin infections, pyodermas, infected wounds, abscesses, cellulitis, and urinary tract infections. Clavamox petmed is also prescribed sometimes to treat some respiratory, periodontal, and ear infections.
- First potentiated penicillin approved for dogs and cats
- Effective against some periodontal, respiratory, urinary tract, and ear infections
- Available in easy-to-administer tablets or drops
- Used primarily against infected wounds, abscesses, and cellulitis
- Manufacturer information and usage
Clavamox 250 mg, 210 Tablets
Our dog is on this medicine for life, 4 tablets per day so cost is a big factor. This is the best price we could find. The customer service and speed in which we received our order was exceptional.
Expensive, but worth it
My vet prescribed this for an infected cut on my dog's stomach that we could not get rid of with other antibiotics. This did the job.