Fish Zole Forte (Metronidazole) 500 mg, 60 Tablets (1018048)
Fish Zole Forte (Metronidazole) 500 mg, 60 Tablets is an antibiotic with antibacterial and antiprotozoal properties that is used to treat "Hole-in-the-Head" and "Angle Problems" in fish. Fish Zole pet medications may also be given off-label to dogs and cats to treat Giardia, septicemia, meningitis, peritonitis, biliary infections, colitis, and gingivostomatitis.
- Protection against bacteria, parasites, and protozoa
- Antibiotic plus antiparasitic and antiprotozoal
- 500 mg Metronidazole antibiotics for fish
- Sometimes used to treat Giardia and other infections in dogs and cats
- Manufacturer information and usage
I received this very quickly and product is new. You cannot beat this price anywhere either. I will be ordering more in the future.
Just one pill!
I'm on my third tank. My fish kept getting sick and I did not know why. I consulted the shop where I got my last fish and was told to buy this medication and treat the tank. I did and the improvement was amazing.