Cerenia Injectable Solution, 10 mg/ml, 20 ml (1018085)
Cerenia Injectable Solution 10 mg/mL, 20 mL contains maropitant citrate which acts an antiemetic to stop vomiting in dogs and cats. By blocking substance P, a compound responsible for triggering vomiting, Cerenia can actually prevent acute vomiting in dogs and cats. Does not cause sedation.
- Injectable solution treats and prevents acute vomiting
- Can be administered via an injectable solution
- Prevents nausea and vomiting in both dogs and cats
- Safe for cats 16 weeks and older and dogs 8 weeks and older
- Manufacturer information and usage
Stops vomiting rapidly
Works great because it is an injection, so there's no risk of your dog throwing it up. It works fast, too, and it doesn't cause tiredness or any other major side effects.