Vetericyn Wound & Infection Care, 16 oz Trigger Spray (1017403)
Vetericyn Wound & Infection Care, 16 oz Trigger Spray kills many types of bacteria, fungi, spores, and viruses to prevent and treat a broad range of infections in many animal species. Because Vetericyn pet medications don't contain any antibiotics, antibiotic-resistant strains, including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), are susceptible.
- Application is pH neutral; does not cause a stinging sensation
- Non-toxic and environmentally safe
- Cleans and treats wounds and skin conditions caused by bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Formerly Vetericyn Wound & Infection Treatment
- Manufacturer information and usage
I like that this does not sting or hurt and it doesn't have antibiotics in it. I'm a firm believer that we are creating super bugs by using antibiotics to treat everything.