Vetericyn VF HydroGel Wound & Infection Care, 16 oz Trigger Spray (1017401)
Vetericyn VF HydroGel Wound & Infection Care, 16 oz Trigger Spray is made with an oxychlorine compound that mimics certain natural actions of an animal's immune system. This double strength veterinary formula cleans superficial wounds and prevents infections in dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs, birds, and other animals.
- Twice the potency of regular Vetericyn HydroGel Wound & Infection Care
- Single-step, no-rinse solution
- Kills even antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria
- Formerly known as Vetericyn VF HydoGel Wound & Infection Treatment
- Manufacturer information and usage
HydroGel doesn't seep out from under the the bandage. I used it on one of my chickens, and it worked extremely well to fight infection. Worth the money, and this big bottle will last a long time. Wonderful product.
I tried the regular spray last year and it worked great but the hyro gel goes where you put it and STAYS. Works great for getting between alpaca toes while they are dancing around. So far it looks like it is clearing up several bad cases of rain rot.
This is great to keep on hand in your first aid kit. The spray feature is excellent.