Tri-Heart Plus for Dogs 51-100 lbs, 6 Pack (Brown) (1016078)
The ivermectin in Tri-Heart Plus for Dogs 51-100 lbs, 6 Month (Brown) is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic that kills heartworm larvae in the tissue stage. Beef-flavored chewables make it easy to protect your dog year-round from heartworm, not just during mosquito season. The generic alternative to Heartgard Plus for Dogs.
- Prevents infection by heartworms and heartworm disease
- Safe for dogs 6 weeks and older
- Same ingredients as Heartgard Plus, less cost
- Can be given year-round as a heartworm preventative
- Manufacturer information and usage
My dog loves the taste of Tri-Heart...she thinks it is a treat. The cost is excellent compared to the others and works just as well. My dog has had great checkups using Tri-Heart. No problems.
Tri-Heart Plus for Dogs
My dog has been using this product for years with no issues. This was my fist time ordering through VetDepot and I'm impressed by their excellent service and affordable prices.