Polyglycan Sterile Solution 50 mg, 10 ml Vial (1011028)
Polyglycan Sterile Solution 50 mg, 10 mL Vial is a surgical lavage used to replace synovial fluid in the joints after joint surgery. Some veterinarians prescribe this as an arthritis treatment because it contains hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, and chondroitin--compounds essential to joint health.
- Thickens synovial fluid and helps rebuild cartilage
- Usually injected after joint surgery
- Can be given off-label under a veterinarian's direction as an arthritis treatment
- Fights joint degeneration and increases mobility
- Manufacturer information and usage
My vet prescribed this for severe hip arthritis in my dog. Works.