Metronidazole, 250 mg, 500 Tablets (1010435)
Metronidazole, 250 mg, 500 Tablets is an antibiotic and antiprotozoal pet medication with anti-inflammatory properties. It's used to treat irritable bowel disease, dental and gum diseases, bacterial infections, diarrhea, tetanus, and other problems. Metronidazole is not FDA-approved for use in animals but is commonly used it in cats and dogs in certain circumstances among veterinarians.
- Treats infections caused by bacteria and protozoa
- Commonly prescribed to treat certain infections
- Antibiotic and antiprotozoal agent with anti-inflammatory properties
- Treats many infections, including those caused by Giardia, Entamoeba, Trichomonas and Balantidium
- Manufacturer information and usage
Great price, fast shipping.
I've been using this on my dog as part of treatment for her gum disease. Her gums were horribly infection, bleeding and gross looking. There's been a huge improvement since we started this. My vet is keeping her on it for one more cycle to make sure everything is as it should be.