Mal-A-Ket Medicated Shampoo, 8 oz (1016501)
Mal-A-Ket Medicated Shampoo, 8 oz contains chlorhexidine, a broad-spectrum antiseptic agent effective against many gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, as well as some fungi. Mal-A-Ket Shampoo also contains ketoconazole, a potent antifungal agent. This shampoo helps manage a wide variety of infections in dogs, cats, and horses.
- Medicated shampoo with chlorhexidine, ketoconazole, and acetic acid
- Broad-spectrum antiseptic properties
- Treats bacterial, fungal, and yeast infections
- Formerly manufactured by DermaPet
- Manufacturer information and usage
Effective and controls itching
This works very well. I've used it to treat a yeast infection on my dog's skin and also to help with symptoms when my dog had a bacterial infection (he also took oral antibiotics for that one). No drying and it helps a lot, especially with itching.