Lime Sulfur Dip, 4 oz (1016179)
Lime Sulfur Dip, 4 oz is a concentrated sulfur solution that is used to treat sarcoptic mange, ringworm, demodectic mange, and other parasites on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens. Lime Sulfur Dip eases symptoms like itching and irritation.
Lime sulfer dip
It worked better than anything I've used but may need two treatments instead of one. Will order more soon as I get some extra cash.
Lime Sulfur Dip, 4 oz
WORKS GREAT!!! Several in our family had gotten Scabie mites from a friend who had been in Oklahoma and the dogs were scratching, too. Scabies can live on dogs long enough to pass them BACK TO HUMANS. Since this sulfur-lime dip is non-toxic when used externally, we all used it, humans and dogs, and CLEARED OUT THE SCABIES. And the price was RIGHT too!
Quick treatment for mange
Unfortunately, we've had some problems with mange in two of our animals. A quick treatment with lime sulfur dip.