K9 Advantix II for Dogs over 55 lbs, 12 Pack (Blue) (1013932)
K9 Advantix II for Dogs Over 55 lbs, 12 Month (Blue) is a monthly, topical flea and tick control medication with Imidacloprid, Permethrin, and Pyriproxyfen. The primary ingredients kill existing fleas and flea eggs to break the parasite's life cycle. Advantix flea is safe for dogs and puppies over 7 weeks of age.
- Kills and repels mosquitos for 4 weeks
- Protects dogs from fleas, ticks, files, lice, and mosquitos
- Waterproof flea control—effective even after shampooing or swimming
- Kills fleas, flea larva, and flea eggs to prevent reinfestations
- Manufacturer information and usage
Nice Product, Very good service
K9 Advantix for Dogs over 55 lbs, Blue, 12 Pack:
- Really a nice product for my Samoyed. It really works good for him.
- Service was very good and I got the product on time.
- It's really the best product for the price.
- I searched multiple websites and this is where I got the best deal.