GastroGard (Omeprazole 2.28 gm) Oral Paste, 28 Syringes (1016573)
GastroGard (Omeprazole 2.28 gm) Oral Paste, 28 Syringes is a gastric ulcer treatment and preventive medication for horses that comes as a cinnamon-flavored paste. Omeprazole, the active ingredient in GastroGard, inhibits the production of gastric acid to elevate the pH in the stomach. This allows equine gastric ulcers to heal efficiently.
- Remedies the pain, poor appetite, bowel disturbances, acute colic, poor body and coat condition that accompany ulcers in horses
- Fast-acting, healing most ulcers within 4 weeks
- Not reported to cause side effects
- Prevents ulcers from reforming
- Manufacturer information and usage
Cinnamon flavor makes this easy to administer.