Metronidazole, 250 mg, 500 Tablets is an antibiotic and antiprotozoal pet medication with anti-inflammatory properties. It's used to treat irritable bowel disease, dental and gum diseases, bacterial infections, diarrhea, tetanus, and other problems. Metronidazole is not FDA-approved for use in animals but is commonly used it in cats and dogs in certain circumstances among veterinarians.
- Treats infections caused by bacteria and protozoa
- Commonly prescribed to treat certain infections
- Antibiotic and antiprotozoal agent with anti-inflammatory properties
- Treats many infections, including those caused by Giardia, Entamoeba, Trichomonas and Balantidium
- Manufacturer information and usage