• magnifying glass


9:30 am - 7 pm ET. (800) 710-9770
Merrick Grain Free Real Tripe Canned Dog Food, 13.2 oz - 12 Pack

Merrick Grain Free Real Tripe Canned Dog Food, 13.2 oz - 12 Pack

Retail: $52.99 Price: $37.37
Save: $15.62 (29.5%)
There are no reviews yet. Write a review

Item #: 1072531
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days

Autoship every:

Quantity:
Merrick Grain Free Real Tripe Canned Dog Food, 13.2 oz - 12 Pack is a delicious recipe from a company that truly has your pet's nutrition and wellfare in mind. This canned dog food is made with 96% real beef tripe, and the remaining 4% is other wholesome ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. Merrick Real Tripe Canned Dog Food is completely grain free.
  • Great for dogs that are allergic to wheat and other grains
  • Made from premium ingredients found in the USA
  • Great for adult dogs of all breeds
  • 12 x 13.2 oz cans
satisfaction Gauranteed

This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.


Newsletter Sign-up
     



© 2014 VetDepot.com   All Rights Reserved

credit cards facebook TwitterInstagram