Hide A Pill for Dogs, 30 Treats
You Save: $4.12 (31.7%)
Item #: 1018444
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Use Hide-A-Pill Treats to disguise your dog's medications
Hide-A-Pill for Dogs, 30 Treats help turn medicine time into a positive experience. These treats offer unparalleled softness, palatability, and malleability thanks to their advanced TRP Soft Chew technology. These treats hold tablets or capsules of all sizes. Their tasty chicken flavor disguises the smell and taste of medications.
Hide-A-Pill Treats are perfect for finicky dogs who don't like taking pills, and they're healthier than other alternatives like peanut butter or other human foods. A one-size-fits-all solution for dogs and pet medications of all shapes and sizes.
Feed Hide-A-Pill Treats in conjunction with the instructions that came with your dog's medication. Do not use the same hand that put the medication inside the treat to give the treat to your dog. Some residual smell or taste may remain on your fingers. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the Hide-A-Pill between your thumb and index finger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication.
- Feed as a treat.
- For smaller dogs, some of the Hide-A-Pill may remain after molding around the medication. Feel free to give this excess as a treat.
Hide-A-Pill for Dogs, 30 Treats Customer Reviews
- Tasty treats to hide and disguise medications for dogs
- Great for pets that are difficult to pill
- Your dog won't know there's medicine inside
- Delicious chicken flavor
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.