Dental Care Dog Treats and Cat Treats
Greenies is a highly nutritious dental Chews and treat for dogs and cats. Greenies treats help clean teeth and freshen breath, and are a great taste that dogs love. Greenies comes in a different flavor and are easy to digest, comes in a rounded, mouth-friendly design, with a chewy texture that helps clean teeth down to the gum line.
Greenies treats are dental
chews for dogs that reduce oral bacteria, control tartar buildup, promote
gum health, and prevent bad breath. The palatable treats satisfy your
dog's natural urge to chew while improving dental health. Greenies Lite
chews provide the same benefits as the regular treats but contain fewer
calories and more vitamins, minerals, and fiber to support weight management.
Greenies Senior dental chews are specially formulated for the dental
needs of older dogs. They also contain glucosamine and chondroitin to
improve and maintain joint health.
Greenies Dental Chews
carry the Veterinary Oral Health Council Seal of Acceptance.
Benefits of Greenies Chews
- All ingredients are highly digestible
- One daily chew prevents almost all calculus accumulation
- Contains protein to supplement your dog's diet
- Treats available in different sizes and textures for different sizes
- Senior chews are soft and chewy for older, more sensitive teeth and
- Contains chlorophyll to naturally freshen breath
- No crumbs or grease spots
- Completely edible, no plastic
- No added sugars, preservatives, artificial colors
- Greenies Lite dental chews contain natural antioxidants to support
a healthy immune system
- Senior chews contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint
health in aging dogs
Feline Greenies is a tasty
and nutritious dental treat designed to clean teeth, improve breath,
and reduce tartar and plaque buildup. When used regularly, Feline Greenies
protects dental health and prevents gingivitis and other problems.
Benefits of Feline Greenies:
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar
- Cleans teeth and freshens breath
- Good source of vitamins and minerals
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Does not contribute to weight gain, less than 2 calories per piece
Greenies Pill Pockets
are flavored treats designed to make administering medication an easy
and positive experience. The pockets are available in different sizes
for capsules and tablets and in different flavors to suit your pet's
individual preference. Pill Pockets contain vitamins C and E for added
nutrition and are a good source of protein.
Benefits of Greenies Pill
- Tasty treats for easy administration
- Contain vitamins C and E for immune system functioning
- Two sizes available
- Make giving medication a positive experience
- Contain fewer calories than foods normally used to hide pills, such
as cheese and peanut butter
- Allergy formula is hypoallergenic for dogs and cats with food or skin
Greenies Chews Usage:
Greenies Treats, Lite, and Senior dental chews are only for use in
dogs weighing at least 5 lbs. Do not give to cats or other animals.
Do not give to humans.
Read product labels carefully and follow all precautionary warnings.
- Give 1 dental chew of the appropriate size to your dog in the morning
or early afternoon.
- Give a second Greenies Treat to your dog in the evening if your veterinarian
- Offer water after each chew.
- Monitor your dog to ensure the dental treat is properly chewed. Do
not allow your dog to swallow the product in large pieces or whole.
Frequency of Use:
Treats should not account for more than 25% of your dog's daily diet.
Feline Greenies Usage:
Use only as directed on the product packaging. Feline Greenies is
for use only in cats. Do not give to dogs or other animals. Do not allow
children to administer this product.
- Offer Feline Greenies between or after meals.
- Give 6 to 8 pieces twice daily to cats weighing 5-10 lbs.
- Give 8 to 10 pieces twice daily to cats weighing 10-15 lbs.
- Give 10 to 12 pieces twice daily to cats weighing over 15 lbs.
- Provide plenty of fresh water to your pet.
Frequency of Use:
Give twice every day unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
Although Feline Greenies is low in calories, obese cats may need to
reduce the number of treats per day for weight management.
Pill Pockets Usage:
Use only as directed. Only for use in cats and dogs. Do not give to
other animals or to humans. Do not allow children to administer Pill
To avoid transferring the smell or taste of the medication to the
Pill Pocket, do not touch the Pill Pocket with the medication or with
the hand used to handle the medication.
- Hold the Pill Pocket between your thumb and forefinger. Use only one
- Insert one tablet or capsule into the opening. Do not touch the outside
of the Pill Pocket with the medication or with the fingers used to hold
- Squeeze the top of the pocket closed to ensure the pill does not fall
out and to hide the pill's smell. Do not use the hand that held the
- Feed the Pill Pocket to your pet. Do not use the hand that held the
Frequency of Use:
Use with each dose of medication, per your veterinarian's instructions.
Greenies Product Storage:
Store in a cool and dry place, out of reach of children and animals.
Keep Greenies in their original packaging.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product
in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Greenies Chews for Dogs:
- Improve oral health
- Available in different sizes and textures for different dogs
- Greenies Lite is for overweight dogs and Greenies Senior is for aging
Greenies chews clean teeth and improve oral health through mechanical
abrasion. Every time your dog's teeth penetrate the chews, the product
scrapes and scrubs your dog's teeth to remove food and plaque. This
action is similar to tooth brushing.
Greenies Treats are available over the counter.
Greenies Dental Chews Availability:
- Greenies Treats are available in single packs, multiple packs of different
sizes, and in convenient 27-oz tubs.
- Greenies Treats come in different sizes and textures for all sizes
of dogs, including Teenie for dogs 5-15 lbs., Petite for dogs 15-25
lbs., Regular for dogs 25-50 lbs., Large for dogs 50-100 lbs., and Jumbo
for dogs over 100 lbs.
- Greenies Lite Dental Chews are available in 12 oz packages for Teenie,
Petite, Regular, and Large dogs.
- Greenies Senior Dental Chews are available in 12 oz packages for Teenie,
Petite, Regular, and Large dogs.
- Available in five tasty flavors: tuna, chicken, fish, salmon, and
- Effectively maintains dental health
- Source of vitamins and minerals
Each time your cat bites into and chews a Feline Greenies treat, the
treat rubs and scrapes against the teeth to remove food particles, plaque,
and tartar. This action, which is similar to tooth brushing, is responsible
for the improved dental health associated with regular use of this product.
Feline Greenies are available over the counter.
Greenies Pill Pockets:
- Make giving medication easy
- Source of vitamin C, vitamin E, and protein
- Different flavors for cats and dogs
Greenies Pill Pockets are tasty and nutritious products intended to
hide medication your pet would otherwise reject. Available in different
sizes and flavors for cats and dogs.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats and Dogs are available over the counter.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs:
- Beef Flavor, 30 Capsules
- Beef Flavor, 30 Tablets
- Chicken Flavor, 30 Capsules
- Chicken Flavor, 30 Tablets
- Allergy Formula, 25 Capsules
- Allergy Formula, 25 Tablets
Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats:
- Salmon Flavor, 45 Capsules or Tablets
- Chicken Flavor, 45 Capsules or Tablets
- Allergy Formula, 40 Capsules or Tablets
Keep this product out of reach of children and
animals. Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Made in the USA.