Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs Chicken Flavor, 30 Tablets - 6 Pack
You Save: $17.02 (28.9%)
Item #: 1017833
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Tasty treats that make giving medications simple
Stop struggling to get your dog to take their medications or supplements. Hide them inside Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs Chicken Flavor, 30 Tablets - 6 Pack. These smaller-sized dog treats have a built-in pocket that's designed for holding tablets. The chicken flavor of these treats is so good that your pet won't notice there's medicine inside.
Greenies Pill Pockets are a healthier alternative to human foods commonly used to disguise pills. Dogs readily accept Pill Pockets, and they're fortified with vitamins C and E to support your pet's immune system.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs Chicken Flavor, 30 Tablets - 6 Pack Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
If your pooch refuses to open his mouth when it is pill time, these are a great help. I just roll up one of my dog's tablets in these and he eats them without complaining. Great idea!
- Hides the taste and smell of pet meds with delicious treats
- Healthier than some foods commonly used for hiding pills
- Smaller size is perfect for hiding tablets
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.