Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats Chicken Flavor, 45 ct - 6 Pack
You Save: $13.72 (29.2%)
Item #: 1017829
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Makes giving your cat medications a positive experience
Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats Chicken Flavor, 45 ct - 6 Pack are delicious treats that are the perfect way to hide pet meds. They have a built-in pocket that allows you to hide either tablets, capsules, or even liquids. All you have to do is put the medication inside and feed your cat the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat.
Greenies Pill Pockets have added vitamin E and C to help support your pet's immune system. And they're also made with high quality protein, making them healthier than other foods used to hide pills. Pill Pockets take the hassle out of giving your pet the medications they need for their health and well being.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your cat the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor them to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Cats Chicken Flavor, 45 ct - 6 Pack Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Perfect way to hide meds. My cat suspects nothing and can't even smell or detect the pills. There's been once or twice when he's made an ugly face after like he tasted something bad, but it has not stopped him from gobbling these up.
- Cat treats that hide capsules or tablets
- Tasty chicken flavor for easy administration
- Fewer calories than foods normally used to hide pills
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.