Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Peanut Butter, 30 Tablets
You Save: $3.42 (31.1%)
Item #: 1018423
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Hide medications with fun Greenies Pill Pockets
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Peanut Butter, 30 Tablets provides you with an easy way to give your finicky dog their medications or supplements. If your dog won't swallow pills, simply hide them inside a Pill Pocket. When the Pill Pockets are closed, they hide the smell and taste of medications.
Greenies Pill Pockets are healthier than other human foods like peanut butter or cheese that pet owners sometimes use to hide pills. These dog treats are also fortified with vitamins C and E to aid your dog's immune system. They've been specifically designed by veterinarians, and they're perfect for dogs that need to take daily medications or joint supplements.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Peanut Butter, 30 Tablets Customer Reviews
- Makes giving pills a positive experience
- Hides the taste and smell of unwanted medications
- Delicious peanut butter flavor
- Smaller size Pill Pockets for tablets
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.