Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Tablets - 6 Pack
Save: $15.22 (29.3%)
Item #: 1018422
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Pill Pockets make it easy to give your dog their medications
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Tablets - 6 Pack is a nutritious dog treat that has a small pouch inside that's used for hiding medications. These Pill Pockets for dogs are made with 100% all-natural ingredients, which makes them a better alternative to hiding pills inside cheese or a spoonful of peanut butter. They taste so great your pet won't know there's medicine inside.
Greenies Pill Pockets are the number one veterinarian-recommended choice for giving pills. Plus, they have additional vitamin C and E for immune system support. They make giving pills a more enjoyable experience for both you and your dog.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Tablets - 6 Pack Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Excellent product at a good price. My dogs love the taste and it makes pill-taking very easy.
- Contains a built-in pouch that masks the scent and taste of medications
- Makes medicine time turn into treat time
- Has fewer calories and less fat than common medicine-hiding treats
- Smaller size Pill Pockets perfect for holding tablets
- Replaces Greenies Pill Pockets Beef Flavor, 30 Tablets - 6 Pack
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.