Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Capsules - 6 Pack
You Save: $19.62 (28.0%)
Item #: 1018420
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
An easy tasty way to get your dog to take their pills
Don't struggle with your dog to get them to take their medications. Instead, hide them inside Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Capsules - 6 Pack. These tasty treats have a built-in pocket that disguise unpleasant-tasting medications. This product is the large size that's designed to hide larger capsules.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs taste so good that your pet won't even notice there's a pill inside. Independent third-party tests showed that 95% of dogs accepted their medications when they were inside a Greenies Pill Pocket. The treats are also healthier than human foods like cheese or peanut butter that some pet owners use to hide pills. This product is the new Hickory Smoke flavor.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets for Dogs, Hickory Smoke, 30 Capsules - 6 Pack Customer Reviews
- An easy way to get dogs to accept their pills
- Made with antioxidants and vitamins C and E
- Dogs love the hickory smoke flavor
- Replaces Greenies Pill Pockets Beef Flavor, 30 Capsules
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.