Allergy formula dog treats for giving pills
Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs, 25 Tablets - 6 Pack have a special pouch design that let's you hide tablets, powders, or liquid medications. Because these Pill Pockets taste great, your pet is much more likely to accept the medicine. They turn pill time in to treat time. Pill Pockets are a healthier alternative to hiding medications in peanut butter or cheese.
This product in particular is the Duck and Green Pea flavor. It has a hypoallergenic formula and unique ingredients that do not commonly cause indigestion and other allergic reactions. Green pea in particular is a carbohydrate that is easy for many dogs to digest. So make sure your pet takes their pills by hiding them in Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs, 25 Tablets - 6 Pack Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
My dog, Alice, is allergic to just about everything. I have to make most of her food and she takes a supplement prescribed by her vet. I found these and was scared to try them, but my vet urged me to go ahead. She has no problems and she loves them.
- Turns medication time into treat time
- Special hypoallergenic formula that has the needs of allergic pets in mind
- Makes pets less likely to reject medications
- Smaller size to hold tablet medications
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.