Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula Treats for Dogs, 25 Capsules
You Save: $4.22 (32.5%)
Item #: 1017896
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Make giving your pet medications a positive experience
Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs, 25 Capsules are delicious treats with a built-in pouch that's just the right size for hiding capsules. The taste of duck and green pea masks any unpleasant flavors the pills might have.
These Greenies Pill Pockets feature a hypoallergenic formula because some dogs are allergic to other proteins and carbohydrates that are commonly used in treats and food. Not only do Pill Pockets taste great, but they also have vitamins C and E to support your pet's immune system.
Feed Greenies Pill Pockets in conjunction with the instructions that came with your pet's medication. Do not touch the Pill Pocket with the same hand that held the medicine to avoid transferring the taste and smell. Always make sure your pet has access to fresh water.
- Hold the treat with your thumb and forefinger. Using your other hand, insert the tablet, capsule, liquid, or powdered medication. Make sure all of the powder or liquid ends up inside the Pill Pocket.
- With the same hand that originally held the Pill Pocket, pinch the top half closed.
- Feed your dog the Pill Pocket like it was any other treat. Monitor your dog to make sure they eat the entire Pill Pocket.
Greenies Pill Pockets Allergy Formula for Dogs, 25 Capsules Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Didn't know these came in an allergy-free version.
My dog was on a number of meds for a really difficult skin issue. I've used Pill Pockets before, and was happy to see that Vet Depot carried. The price reduction was great. If I need to buy something for my dog I now first check Vet Depot's website to see if they carry it. The prices are great and the delivery is fast.
- Tasty and nutritious treats to hide medications
- Contains vitamin C and E to boost the immune system
- Hypoallergenic formula with duck and green pea flavor
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.