Clindamycin Fish Antibiotics
Fish Cin is an antibiotic used to treat gill diseases like those associated with aeromonas and pseudomonas and other bacterial diseases in fish. The Clindamycin in Fish Cin pet medications can also be given off-label to treat skin, respiratory tract, and dental infections in small animals. Each Fish Cin capsule contains 150 mg of Clindamycin.
Fish Cin is a well-tolerated antibiotic intended
for aquarium and ornamental fish. Fish Cin treats gill diseases, those
associated with aeromonas and pseudomonas genera, and other bacterial
diseases in fish.
Benefits of Fish Cin:
- Once-daily dosing
- Not associated with adverse reactions or side effects
- Treats entire tank at one time
- Effective against both gram-negative and gram-positive
- Improves activity level and overall health of fish
- Very effective against dental and soft tissue infections
in small animals
Use as instructed. Do not allow children to handle
or administer this medication.
Fish Cin may discolor your tank water. To remedy
this discoloration, change the water or use a charcoal filter.
- Add one 150 mg tablet into your aquarium for every
10 gallons of water.
- Perform a partial water change between 12 and 24
hours after dosing the water.
- Redose every 24 hours by adding another tablet to
the tank for every 10 gallons of water.
- Repeat this dosing schedule, including water changes,
for 5 to 10 days.
- Treat dogs and cats with 5 mg per pound of body weight
every 12 hours by mouth.
Frequency of Use:
Use for at least 5 days. If no improvement is seen
after 5 days, discontinue and consult your veterinarian. Use for a maximum
of 10 days. The length of treatment depends on the type and severity
Store Fish Cin in a tightly sealed container, out
of reach of children and pets.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Fish Cin is an antibiotic effective against many
different bacterial infections in fish. The antibiotic treats both gram-positive
and gram-negative bacteria to control common bacterial fish diseases.
The medication is also effective against soft tissue infections, osteomyelitis,
and dental infections in small animals.
For Use In: Aquarium and ornamental
fish. May be given off-label to dogs ands cats.
- One tablet treats a 10 gallon tank
- For aquarium and ornamental fish
- Effective against a range of infections
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Fish Cin is intended for use in fish. This medication
may be used in cats and dogs, per veterinarian instructions. Do not
give to humans.
CAUTION: Do not give to fish intended
for human consumption.
Do not give this medication to rodents or rabbits.
Doing so can trigger diarrhea.
Do not give to ruminants or horses. Doing so can
cause severe enteritis.