Centaura Insect Repellent for Horse & Rider, 15 oz
Item #: 1018230
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Centaura Insect Repellent for Horse & Rider, 15 oz protects you and your horse from flies, mosquitoes, and ticks for up to 12 hours. The 20% Picaridin formula is a safe alternative to Deet, and Centaura won't damage saddles, bridles, or other synthetic materials. Safe for young riders and horses.
- A non-aerosol spray that repels mosquitoes, ticks, and flies
- Does not leave oily, greasy, or sticky residue behind
- Masks the smells of horses and riders so insects can't find them
- Can protect horses from mosquitoes that might be carrying West Nile Virus
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.