Moisturizer and Udder Cream
Bag Balm soothes skin irritations, cuts, scratches, and abrasions. Bag Balm moistens skin and works on cats, dogs, cattle, and horses.
Bag Balm is a topical balm used to soothe and heal
chapped teats and skin, superficial skin wounds, rashes, and irritation.
It speeds healing skin conditions while soothing itching, irritation,
and burning. The product also creates a protective barrier on the top
of the skin to protect against wind and sun damage and to restore moisture
to the skin from the inside out.
Benefits of Bag Balm:
- Speeds healing of paw abrasions
- Contains no alcohol
- Relieves dry and chapped skin due to winter weather
- Helps contracted hoofs on horses
- Not associated with any side effects
- Prevents infections in superficial wounds
- Softens the skin and soothes irritation
- Helps prevent and treat bacterial and fungal infections
Use this medication only as directed by your veterinarian.
Do not allow children to apply Bag Balm.
Continuous use may cause irritation.
Directions for Use on Dogs and
- Apply Bag Balm liberally to cuts, scrapes, rashes,
and other skin conditions when using on dogs and cats.
- Massage into the skin thoroughly and allow the ointment
to remain on the skin when using to soften and soothe skin.
Directions for Use on Cows:
- Wash treated teats and udder prior to milking with
- Bathe udder with hot water, strip milk out, and dry
skin to avoid contamination after milking.
- Apply Bag Balm liberally and massage into skin twice
daily or after each milking.
- Allow the product to remain on the skin to keep tissues
moist and soft.
Frequency of Use:
Use until symptoms clear or as directed by your veterinarian.
In most cases, application two or three times daily is sufficient.
Store Bag Balm at room temperature, away from excess
heat, and out of reach of children and animals.
It is a violation of Federal
Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Bag Balm contains three active ingredients: lanolin,
petrolatum, and 8-hydroxyquinoline. Lanolin is a substance naturally
found in the wool of sheep that softens dry, rough skin and soothes
irritation. Petrolatum works by holding moisture in the skin to improve
hydration. 8-hydroxyquinoline provides antiseptic properties to prevent
and treat minor skin infections. It also exhibits mild pesticide properties.
Ingredients: 8-Hydroxy quinoline sulfate
0.3% in a petrolatum lanolin base
Keep this product out of reach of children and animals.
Do not use or store in or near open flame or heat.
Bag Balm is intended for use on dogs, cats, cattle,
and horses. Use only as indicated. For external use only.
CAUTION: Do not use on deep cuts or
puncture wounds. Seek veterinary attention instead.
Stop using and consult your veterinarian if irritation
or skin rash develop.
Do not use this Bag Balm in animals with a known
allergy to it or to similar products.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information:
Dairy Association Co
NAC No.: 10480001