Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 4 Pack (Red)
You Save: $5.20 (9.5%)
Item #: 1010109
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Topical flea control for large dogs
Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 4 Month (Red) offers up to 30 days of flea protection. This over-the-counter product contains two ingredients, imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, to kill adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae. This allows Canine Advantage II to eliminate existing adult fleas within 12 hours and reinfesting fleas within 2 hours.
Fleas can be more than just an itchy nuisance, they can cause allergic reactions, transmit diseases and parasites like tapeworms, and they can sometimes cause flea bite anemia. The best way to protect your dog is to prevent the fleas from infesting them in the first place. That's where Advantage II for Large Dogs comes in. Order a 4 month supply today.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, apply the contents of the entire Advantage II applicator tube evenly to three or four spots on your dog's back from their shoulders to the base of their tail. At each spot, make sure to apply the product directly onto your pet's skin. Do not to apply an excess amount at any one spot as it could cause some of the Advantage II to run off the side of your dog. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 21-55 lbs, 4 Pack (Red) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
This is a topical flea control that you apply to your dog's skin. Because they don't ingest it, it does not cause as much side effects or risks.
- Topical monthly flea control product for dogs
- For large dogs weighing 21 to 55 lbs.
- Controls chewing lice infestations
- Comes in pre-packaged applicators
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.