Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 6 Pack (Teal)
Save: $6.79 (9.3%)
Item #: 1010076
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Use Advantage II to kill fleas on dogs
Buy Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 6 Month (Teal) today and use it to keep your medium-sized dog protected from fleas and chewing lice. This product is a topical flea preventative that comes in easy-to-use, pre-packaged applicators. You only have to apply it once a month to give your pet effective protection against these pests.
Advantage II for Dogs uses imidacloprid to kill adult fleas on your pet within 12 hours of application without needing the fleas to bite your pet. In fact, it stops fleas from biting in 3-5 minutes. Advantage II also has the insect growth regulator pyriproxyfen to stop immature fleas from developing to break the parasite's life cycle and prevent reinfestations. Fleas are more than just a nuisance, they can cause serious illnesses like skin infections and allergies. Use Advantage II topical flea treatment to keep your pet safe.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, part the hair on their back between the shoulder blades. Place the tip of the applicator tube on their skin. Squeeze the tube and expel the entire contents directly onto your dog's skin. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 6 Pack (Teal) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 3
Great Product, Great Service
I decided to switch to Advantage II from Frontline Plus because of my dog's allergic reaction to the latter. She would break out in rashes all over her body. With the Advantage II, she's been doing well--no rash breakouts. Both Advantage II and Frontline Plus are equally great products. I go through Vet Depot for the cost savings and the great service.
Works great, protects my animals, good cost.
Advantage for Dogs 11-20 lbs, Teal, 6 pack
Was impressed with response and how quickly the item was received. I usually use Frontline Plus on all our dogs, but decided to use Advantage on the 2 puppies as 1 of them had a tapeworm last year while on Frontline Plus. The puppies are much more active - in bushes, etc. - than the older 2 dogs. I won't really know the results for a couple of months. I used Comfortis (pill) on the puppy for the rest of the year. The 2 older dogs are still on Frontline Plus.
- Kills all stages of fleas on dogs
- Breaks the flea life cycle to prevent additional infestations
- Eliminates 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours
- Waterproof--stays on even after swimming or bathing
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VetDepot is not a pharmacy. All prescription products are dispensed by our Pharmacy Partner.