Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 4 Pack (Green)
You Save: $7.10 (13.9%)
Item #: 1010107
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-3 Business Days
Proven flea control for small dogs
Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 4 Month (Green) comes in easy-to-use topical applicators and is also waterproof and fragrance-free. Advantage II flea control contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen which kill existing fleas within 12 hours and regulate insect growth to break the flea life cycle.
Fleas are able to infest your pet all year long, but using Advantage II for Dogs can allow you to end infestations and protect your pet in the future. Because the dynamic formula is waterproof, your pet can still enjoy swimming or wading without losing any of Advantage II's flea control.
Be sure to read all manufacturer labels and packaging materials before using Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs.
- Remove one applicator tube from the Advantage II box.
- Hold applicator upright and pull cap off. Turn the cap around and place the other end back on the applicator tube. Break the seal by twisting the cap. Then remove the cap from the applicator tube.
- While your dog stands, part the hair on their back between the shoulder blades. Place the tip of the applicator tube on their skin. Squeeze the tube and expel the entire contents directly onto your dog's skin. Make sure not to apply on top of the haircoat. Do not get Advantage II Flea Control in your pet's eyes or mouth. Avoid contact with the treated spot until dry.
The manufacturer recommends you apply Advantage II once a month. In cases of severe flea infestations, you may have to reapply sooner than four weeks. Do not treat more often than once every 7 days. Once the severe infestation is controlled, resume monthly applications.
Advantage II for Dogs 1-10 lbs, 4 Pack (Green) Customer Reviews
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 2
This killed my dog's fleas almost immediately. I also love that it is waterproof, because he likes to play in the sprinklers when I'm watering the lawn.
There was a delayed arrival, but the e-mail response was quick and thorough. Good product and worth the wait.
- Waterproof protection against fleas
- Kills flea eggs, larvae, and adult fleas
- Controls chewing lice infestations on dogs too
- For small dogs over 7 weeks of age
- Manufacturer information and usage
This information is for general reference only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition of your pet. Because is intended as a general reference, this information may not include all possible uses, precautions, directions, reactions (including allergic), drug interactions, or withdrawal times. Always consult your local veterinarian and have your pet examined for any advice concerning the diagnosis and treatment of your pet, including which products and doses are most appropriate. Any trademarks are the property of their respective owners.